symptoms of a sick leather…
- Don’t wait until it’s too late to address the symptoms of sick leather.
- Wear lanes, noticeable spots, dullness, and dirt buildup are all warning signs.
- Ignoring these symptoms could lead to irreparable damage to your leather furniture or auto interiors.
- Act fast and protect your investment with our expert leather repair and conditioning services.
- With our help, you can restore your leather to its former glory and prolong its lifespan.
- And if it’s been over a year since your last professional cleaning and conditioning, time is ticking.
- Don’t let time slip away, contact us today and ensure the long-term health and beauty of your leather.
How often does leather furniture need to be cleaned?
Leather furniture and auto leather interiors are the workhorses of our everyday lives, combining the practicality of furniture with the luxurious touch of leather. It’s no wonder why leather is often considered a symbol of status – there’s simply no substitute for its durability and elegance. After a tough day, sinking into a leather sofa can feel like a warm embrace, but neglecting its care can lead to disaster. To keep your leather looking and feeling its best, treat it to a light cleaning and conditioning every three months and a professional deep clean and conditioning once a year. Your leather will thank you with a lifetime of comfort and style.
Take advantage of our introductory offer for first-time customers FREE! maintenance kit when doing your professional cleaning and deep conditioning with us. Our professional cleaning and deep conditioning will…. *Remove dirt and body oils embedded in the grain and pores of the leather *hydrate leather *Enrich color *Gain Flexibility